Religious Leadership and Internal Advisement Directorate
|RELIGIOUS LEADERSHIP and INTERNAL ADVISEMENT DIRECTORATE|
The Religious Leadership & Internal Advisement (CSL) serves as the Chief of Chaplains lead agency to assist in the development of religious and spiritual leaders through institutional training, senior leader mentoring, and professional self education to ensure spiritual resiliency.
- • Advocacy/Free Exercise of Religion; C2C/Resilience/Well-Being and Training/Leader Development.
- • To align or formally integrate CDIDs, CSL and CWR as one Center with three mutually supporting directorates for Army, OCCH and USACHCS outcomes.
- • Establish collaboration with DACH Soldier/Family Ministry to integrate with the Family Life Chaplains as the primary trainers of Family Life skills in supporting commanders, Soldiers, UMTs, C2C and DREs.
- • Establish a relevant and responsible agency for the dedicated purpose of shaping the intentional process of spiritual formation, resilience, and spiritual leader development of today’s Chaplain for 2025 and beyond.
- • To become a channel for assessing and providing pastoral care to the caregiver (chaplain) while assisting Soldier care (recovery) and well-being (resiliency) from a spiritual perspective, i.e., spiritual awareness, cultivating spiritual accountability, and faith development.
2014 © USACHCS: U. S. Army Chaplain Center and School